This policy covers how Brad Walton Productions, LLC treats personal information that we collect and receive, including information related to your past use of Brad Walton Productions, LLC products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Brad Walton Productions, LLC does not own or control, or to people that Brad Walton Productions, LLC does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
Brad Walton Productions, LLC collects personal information when you register with Brad Walton Productions, LLC websites, when you use Brad Walton Productions, LLC websites, and when you visit Brad Walton Productions, LLC pages or the pages of certain Brad Walton Productions, LLC partners. Brad Walton Productions, LLC may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, business address, zip code, occupation, industry, and business profiles.
Brad Walton Productions, LLC collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners.
Brad Walton Productions, LLC automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information, and the page you request.
Brad Walton Productions, LLC may use information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Children under age of 13 are not allowed to use Brad Walton Productions, LLC services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Brad Walton Productions, LLC does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
1) We may provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Brad Walton Productions, LLC under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Brad Walton Productions, LLC communicate with you about offers from Brad Walton Productions, LLC and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
2) We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
3) We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Brad Walton Productions, LLC’s terms of service, or as otherwise required by law.
5) Brad Walton Productions, LLC may display targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria - for example, men ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
6) Brad Walton Productions, LLC does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
Brad Walton Productions, LLC may set and access Brad Walton Productions, LLC cookies on your computer.
Brad Walton Productions, LLC may let other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Brad Walton Productions, LLC cookies.
Confidentiality and Security
We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
Brad Walton Productions, LLC may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Brad Walton Productions, LLC account or by placing a prominent notice on our sites.
Last update: October 12, 2009
Brad Walton Productions, LLC
P.O. Box 12032
St. Paul, Minnesota 55112